COVID-19 & Type 2 Diabetes Patients
For all patients that are at higher risk, prevention is key in limiting the spread of coronavirus.
Practical Guide for Management Of Covid-19 & Type 2 Diabetes
A number of reports have indicated that people with underlying heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure may be more vulnerable to severe COVID-19 complications, with mortality rates two to three times higher than in the general population.
- Practical Guide for Management of COVID-19 and Type 2 Diabetes
- COVID-19: Practical Guide for Health Care Providers
- Podcasts: Implications in the Management of Patients with T2D and CVD
- COVID-19: Patient Guide for Diabetes, Heart Disease and COVID-19
- COVID-19: How to Get Ready for a Telehealth Appointment
COVID-19 Resources from American Diabetes Association:
COVID-19 Resources from American Heart Association:
- Coronavirus precautions for patients and others facing higher risks
- COVID-19 Content: An AHA Compendium
- COVID-19 Resources for Everyone