A number of reports have indicated that people with underlying heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure may be more vulnerable to severe or COVID-19, with mortality rates two to three times higher than in the general population.
We’ve assembled resources for you to help you treat these patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Practical Guide for Management of COVID-19 and Type 2 Diabetes
- COVID-19: Practical Guide for Health Care Providers
- Podcasts: Implications in the Management of Patients with T2D and CVD
- COVID-19: Patient Guide for Diabetes, Heart Disease and COVID-19
- COVID-19: How to Get Ready for a Telehealth Appointment
COVID-19 Resources from American Diabetes Association:
COVID-19 Resources from American Heart Association:
- Coronavirus precautions for patients and others facing higher risks
- COVID-19 Content: An AHA Compendium
- COVID-19 Resources for Everyone